----- Original Message -----
From: "Zak Greant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Developers Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 9:23 AM
Subject: [PHP-DEV] Re: [PHP-QA] Re: File Uploads in the PHP 4.2.0

> On November 22, 2001 02:12 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I think we should add something that asks for testers with some more
> > indepth knowlegde of C, per example:
>
> Good point. Anyone else? : )

WIndows users should have a debugger available to be able to provide a stack
trace or somthing similar the thought of getting 20 people telling us There
was an access violation in MVCSRT.dll at insturciotn 0xA9283CD9, the memory
at 0x000000001 could not be read doesnt help at all. if we dont get enough
people with these requirements we can just ask for people generally but
people with access to a debugger (pref MSVC) should be first in line to test
:))

- James