ID: 9793
Updated by: venaas
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Analyzed
Bug Type: LDAP related
Operating System: Linux
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
New Comment:

I'm pretty sure I've fixed this in CVS a couple of weeks
or so ago, you are now required to use 0, 1, ... Please
try latest CVS or a snapshot from snaps.php.net. Reopen
if I'm wrong.

I made a little mistake. This can be reproduced when ldap extension is compiled as
shared extension.

--Jani

No feedback

Please try the latest release candidate from:

http://www.php.net/~andi/php-4.0.6RC2.tar.gz

Also, try generating a GDB backtrace if it still crashes.
(I'm still unable to reproduce this..)

--Jani

Bug Database <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I can't reproduce this. Which ldap library are you using?
> OpenLdap? And version? I tried with openldap 2.0.7 and
> it just gave an error on that first example.

I should have been more descriptive.
libraries are openldap 2.0.7.

Complete script is here and it's strace is attached:
 <?php
 if (!extension_loaded("ldap")) { dl("ldap.so"); }
 $_ldap = ldap_connect("127.0.0.1");
 ldap_bind($_ldap, "cn=admin,ou=People,dc=globe,dc=cz",
"admin");
 ldap_mod_add($_ldap, "cn=admin,ou=People,dc=globe,dc=cz",
Array("mail" => Array("1" => "[EMAIL PROTECTED]")));
 ldap_close($_ldap);
 ?>

Output was:
 ondrej@druid:~$ php4 ldap.php