ID: 9131
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Other web server
Operating System: Linux
PHP Version: 4.0 Latest CVS (06/02/2001)
New Comment:

Can you possibly send a patch, or where this code needs to be added. I don't have
access to Caudium here.

Derick

It's not fixed. There are no references to auth_user in that file.

Derick

I think this has been fixed. You can try the latest stable build (4.0.6) or the latest
RC (http://download.php.net/~zeev/php-4.1.0RC3.tar.gz)

from sapi/caudium.c :
 /* FIXME: Check for auth stuff needs to be fixed... */
  SG(request_info).auth_user = NULL;
  SG(request_info).auth_password = NULL;