On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 21:16, Andi Gutmans wrote:

> It's not like I don't want to keep BC as much as possible for ZE2 too.

I'm not sure how "as much as possible" differs from "not at all" in this
context? If code developed for ZE2 cannot run on ZE1, it should not
matter *how much* it is incompatible.

The submitted patch does not break any existing code (the same way one
would expect ZE2 to run all ZE1 code, but not necessarily the other way
around)

/A