On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 08:36:54PM +0100, Derick Rethans wrote :
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Łukasz Kalita wrote:
>
> > Could someone tell me WHEN DOM XML will be
> > cleared out of those annoying memory leak bugs that
> > make this great tool generally unsuable on any production
> > server?
>
> When sombody has enough free time to do that, or when somebody else pays a
> developer to do it.

    May I jump in? :)

    Not that I've enough time but my current freetime is to get
    domxml as stable and mem-leak free as I can. A few things
    have to be done first (kind of infrastructure I call it). For
    myself, I won't give a timeframe, but don't expect it to be
    soon unless I get fulltime paid for it.

    Something which would help a *lot* would be as much testings
    as we can get for it. There are already a few bug reports
    showing reproduceable errors which can be tracked down. But
    any testing, and of course, volunteering, is welcome.

    - Markus