On November 30, 2001 08:33 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Operating system:
> PHP version:      4.0.6
> PHP Bug Type:     HTTP related
> Bug description:  PUT absent $PHP_PUT_FILENAME   $PHP_UPLOADED_FILE_NAME
>
> Document:
>       features.file-upload.put-method.html
> SAYS:
>       The filename of this temporary file is in the
>       $PHP_PUT_FILENAME variable
> SAYS:
>       copy(
>               $PHP_UPLOADED_FILE_NAME,
>               $DOCUMENT_ROOT.$REQUEST_URI
>       );
>
> Neither works. What does?

I have spent some time digging around looking for the solution to this
problem and need a bit of help.

I can find the code that handles PUT method uploads in PHP 3. However, I
don't find any handler code in PHP 4 - nor do I see any variables that relate
to PUT file uploads when I capture the content of $GLOBALS from the PUT
handler script.

Anyone have any clue here - it looks like PUT support never got implemented
for PHP 4 (or it was removed - however, I did not see a NEWS or CVS log entry
that mentioned it...)

--
Zak Greant

PHP Quality Assurance Team
http://qa.php.net/

"We must be the change we wish to see." - M. K. Ghandi