ID: 12522
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Compile Failure
Operating System: hp-ux 11
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Hi
i am send the error message to you in my first mail itself.
Let me know you if you want error message i will compile again and send it to you

/usr/lib/dld.sl: unresolved symbol: (OCI functions) from
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so: unresolved external
Above is the error message i sent to you before.

Regards
srikanth

No feedback. Closing

So, what the full error messages were?
Also, could you please try the latest CVS snapshot from
http://snaps.php.net/

There have also been reports saying that building PHP as DSO
on HP-UX systems not necessarily works so you could
try building a static module instead.

--Jani

This is build in HP-UX 11 . apache. PHP4, ORACLE8.
And what is your LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to?
LD_LIBRARY_PATH = /opt/oracle/product/8.1.7/lib/
Where are the oci libs installed?
OCI8 Libs are in /opt/php-4.0.6/ext/oci8/And what was the configure line used for
configuring PHP ?
./configure \
 --with-apxs=/opt/apache/bin/apxs \
 --with-oci8 \
 --enable-track-vars

-Srikanth

What are the full error messages? You only pasted parts of them.
And what is your LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to?
Where are the oci libs installed?
And what was the configure line used for configuring PHP ?

--Jani

hi
I do have LD_LIBRARY_PATH .

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=12522