Bug Type: IIS related
Operating System: Win2000
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Just mail to it, or subscribe with: http://uk.php.net/support.php

Derick

this query.

Many thanks.

I have now contacted them.  I will update resolution.

Derick

I have just started using PHP.

I made a page displaying phpinfo() to test my configuration.  The extension_dir path
is set to c:\php\extensions.  I have selected only two of the extensions namely
php_oracle.dll and php_oci8.dll as I am going to be connecting to a   When loading
this I get the follow error: Unable to load dynamic library
'C:\php\extensions\php_oci8.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found.  This
message appears 4 time when loading the page.  I the tested this on the other dll
extensions in this directory, some were ok some weren't.

Is there I have done wrong, or is there a fix to this?  I have checked the library of
bugs recorded, but unfortunately I did not find anything useful.  Can somebody please
help.

Many thanks in advance
Quintin