Operating System: FreeBSD 4.3
PHP Version: 4.0.6
Assigned To: ahill
New Comment:

marking as feedback

1. only compile --with-iodbc.
Please try this an retest.

2. the reqest broker is oplrqb.
the component you report as segfaulting, odbc_mv.exe is the odbc agent - which is it,
and how are you determining the windows binary is segfaulting?

Either way, please recompile --with-iodbc and test.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
OpenLink Software

(Whoops, I forgot to mention that this is a standard MS Access DSN)

Client Platform: Apache 1.3.20/PHP 4.0.6/OpenLink Data Access Drivers (Current as of
yesterday), PHP Compiled --with-iodbc --with-openlink

Server Platform: WinNT 4.5 SBS, OpenLink Request Broker (Current as of yesterday).

When attempting to execute ANY query, ie:
"select * from table"
via any method (odbc_do, odbc_exec, odbc_prepare/odbc_execute, etc..) PHP causes a
segfault in the Request Broker on the NT machine.  This appears to be PHP specific.
./odbctest works fine, and I can establish a connection to my odbc datasource and get
any
data directly.  I have submitted a bug report to OpenLink software as well, but it
appears
to be PHP specific.  Client machine remains running.