> Hello All,
>
> After reviewing Christian Dickmann's list of functions with broken
> prototypes, I have started making corrections where needed.
>
> Given that I am not sure that everyone will agree that these changes
> are needed (or that I will make the changes properly FTM), I am
> starting slowly. :)
>
> The attached patch corrects the proto, improves the proto description
> and makes the function return FALSE when it encounters an error.
>
> Feedback is welcome!
>
> I realize that someone more skilled could do this work about 20x
> faster. However, I would like to tackle small tasks like this to get
> more familiar with the source. :)

    Sure, commit it... But please don't send a patch for every proto
    change, we'll yell out you fine if you commit something bad... ;)

    Btw, yes, if you wouldn't mind zend_parse_parameters() conversion
    would be great, its probably a little trickier than protos, but, its
    what we want all the source to be using in X
    years/months/days/minutes/seconds.

    -Sterling