ID: 12160
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: MySQL related
Operating System: OS/2
PHP Version: 4.0.5
New Comment:

I haven't received any messages from [EMAIL PROTECTED], so I haven't been able to react
on this post.

About bug: I'm successfully using mysql_pconnect sinse 4.0.6 and ever in relatively
recent snaps so I think the bug is gone.

No feedback. Closing.

Does this happen with latest RC too?

http://www.php.net/~zeev/php-4.1.0RC3.tar.gz

Feedback.

after the mysql_pconnect(dbhost, dbuser, dbpass) calling
apache module causes 99% CPU usage and stops all the system

MySQL ver. 3.23.28gamma

PS. There is everything OK with the mysql_connect(dbhost, dbuser, dbpass);