ID: 14518
Updated by: yohgaki
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Session related
Operating System: LInux 2.4.16 (RH7.2 based)
PHP Version: 4.1.0
New Comment:

theseer, do you use ob_end_*() in your script?
Could you add more details?

-- Yasuo

I can not reproduce this with 4.1.0

Can anybody else reproduce this on *4.1.0*?

Just note: I can not reproduce this with latest CVS.

I suppose you've verified problem ;) Type = Critical

I compiled php4.1.0 with --enable-trans-id, configured to use no cookies for sessions.

Verifiying with phpinfo() shows the correct settings for cookies and enable-trans-id
but php fails to add the session-id to any tag.

Passing a session-id manually works though.