ID: 14555
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: XSLT related
Operating System: debian woody
PHP Version: 4.1.0
New Comment:

That gives one line with "XML_SetParamEntityParsing", so I assume it is in there.
There was no probs compiling and installing Sablot, I have NOT found any similar issue
on the gingerall pages or any other mailing lists/newsgroups I've searched.

What does the output of

  strings /usr/local/lib/libsablot.so.0|grep XML_SetParamEntityParsing

gives you?

If you're missing the symbol your libsablot installation is broken.

Feedback.

Config, compile and install works fine, apache fails to start:
Apache: Starting Syntax error on line 226 of /usr/local/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/libphp4.so into server: /usr/local/lib/libsablot.so.0:
undefined symbol: XML_SetParamEntityParsing
/usr/local/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

./configure \
  --with-apxs  \
  --with-mysql \
  --with-zlib  \
  --with-bz2   \
  --with-curl  \
  --with-dom   \
  --enable-ftp \
  --with-gd    \
  --enable-gd-native-ttf  \
  --with-gmp   \
  --enable-sockets \
  --with-openssl   \
  --with-ldap      \
  --enable-xslt    \
  --with-xslt-sablot \
  --with-iconv

apache 1.3.22
sablot 0.71
expat 1.95.2
libxml 2.4.10
xmltok 1.1

Apache and PHP was compiled and installed manually, the rest has been done with .deb
packages/apt.

Additional:
In order to successfully compile, configure didnt stop, had to install dev-files for
xmltok, libxml and sasl (used deb's)