ID: 14583
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Analyzed
Bug Type: GD related
Operating System: Windows
PHP Version: 4.1.0
New Comment:

just cancel this,... I found it reported as a Bogus,..
 - http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=14461

That is a good question, and one that I have been ranting about on the php-dev list
for a while now.

You can either try to compile PHP with GD 2.0.1 yourself or email Daniel from
php4win.de and see if he would provide a php_gd.dll for 2.0.1.

-- Joao

p.s.: I would guess this would be an 'analyzed' entry ?

Why did you backstep to GD1.6.x in PHP4.1.0 ?
 - PHP4.0.6 came with GD2.0.x and TrueColor,...