ID: 14587
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: Apache related
Operating System: Tru64 UNIX V4.0F Patchkit 6
PHP Version: 4.1.0
New Comment:

Unfortunately, the error isn't more specific. What I cited was all the output from
Apache.

Burkhard.

Does it say on which symbol it fails (ie. uncompress).
If it's uncompress, add --with-zlib to configure.

regards,
Derick

Upon trying to start Apache, I get the error message

Syntax error on line 205 of /usr/local/apache/pro/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
/usr/local/apache/pro/libexec/libphp4.so into server: dlopen: cannot load
/usr/local/apache/pro/libexec/libphp4.so

and Apache refuses to start. This does not happen with libphp4.so Version 4.0.6.

For PHP, I used

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php/pro --with-mysql
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/pro/bin/apxs

Apache version: 1.3.22