ID: 12188
Updated by: yohgaki
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Session related
Operating System:
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Please test with 4.1.0 and latest CVS snapshot.
CVS snapshot can be found
http://snaps.php.net/

If you don't have problem with latest CVS snapshot,
you can close your bug report by yourself.

Please report the result. When you update your bug
report, do not forget updating PHP version also.

Thank you
--
Yasuo

status->open

what is my error then ?

This works perfectly for me.  If I keep reloading that page I get:

a Object ( [a] => 1 )

a Object ( [a] => 2 )

a Object ( [a] => 3 )

a Object ( [a] => 4 )

- Colin

Fatal error: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an
incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition stati of the object you are
trying to operate on was loaded _before_ the session was started in
/var/www/wedr0/test/para4.php on line 12

... and the problem is ... ?

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=12188

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=12188&edit=1