User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Sybase-ct (ctlib) related
Operating System: windows 2000
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

give up

I have already given up to use php with Sybase, because

1. Sybase ASE 11.9.2 is obsoleted,
2. I tried to install php 4.10 with Sybase ASE 12.0.1 on HP-UX 11.0, it
failed due to function not found.

I suggest to remove the bug report as well as the feature or claim that
php
support Sybase.

Wish you a merry Christmas
tomcwh

Can you verify this on 4.1.0?

R.

Dear all,

I have searched for more than 3 months for the solution of the connection problem on
using php to connect sybase on the windows 2000 with IIS5 installed.

However, in this bug report system, I found a number of closed cases, in which the
solution providers said that the connection problem was fixed in php4.06, however
after an intensive testing, I give up!

If there is any sucessful case, please post the solution here in detail.

Thank you very much.
tomcwh