Hi,

I'm using PHP (4.1.0) for Windows and found a bug with the ucwords()
function. The problem is with certain international characters. Example:
the "tamaños", is converted as "TamañOs". As you can see, the "ñ" is
interpreted as a word separator.
What looks stranger is the fact that it will interpret correctly some
international characters (i.e. á, é and ë; ASC 160, 161, 130) and will
interpret incorrectly some others (i.e. ñ and ü; ASCII 164 and 129).
I was looking at the PHP source code hoping I can do something to fix it,
but I found that the isspace() function is used to determine what
characters are word separators. Unfortunately, isspace() is a function from
the C libraries, which I can not fix (I'm no expert with C) :(
Anyway, I'm not supossed to fix it (the isspace function), because all
Windows string functions are supossed to have international character
support and Visual C++ is supossed to call the Windows API to acomplish
this kind of tasks. I'm I right?

Is there any way I can fix this?

Regards,
Ernesto

Scenario:
Windows XP Professional (spanish version)
+ Apache HTTP Server 1.3.22
   + PHP 4.1.0