ID: 13482
Updated by: lobbin
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: Output Control
Operating System: Linux RH7.1 -  2.4 SMP
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

No feedback. Closing.

Please add a GDB backtrace of this crash.
(compile PHP with --enable-debug first)

--Jani

Looks same bug than #8334 but it is not closed for me
(even with 4.0.5, 4.0.6 or latest snapshot)

I tried with latest CVS snapshot from http://snaps.php.net/
(date : 2001-12-03)
and it's the same thing

[notice] child pid 11785 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

I can't tell you that because on my test server (with
very small load) I can't reproduce that... It seems to
only happen on middle/high load. And I can't test
last snapshot on my production server (but the problem
exists in 4.0.5 and also in 4.0.6),
regards,
Jerome

Does this happen with latest CVS snapshot from http://snaps.php.net/ ?