I sent this out to the engine 2 mailing list yesterday. I didn't want to
receive too many bug reports at once so I decided to wait a day before I
send it to php-dev (although most of you are probably on that list too).
Please try and mess around with it.
An example script of features is attached or can be downloaded from
http://www.php.net/~andi/zend2.zip
Please don't announce it anywhere else because I don't think it's ready for
a wider audience.

Andi