Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: ODBC related
Operating System: Solaris 8
PHP Version: 4.0.6
Old Assigned To: ahill
Assigned To:
New Comment:

Hello Lobbin,
I didn't give any feedback just because I have no password to enter the system and
issue my opinions.
The problem is still there, I have a case opened in OpenLink SW for a long time for
this matter and
have sent to them every log
they asked to try to help in solving the problem.
This problem seems to be with Openlink driver, or else with the form that PHP 4.x uses
it.
I'm sure its a compatibility problem between the two.

Happy new year,
André Felipe

No feedback. Closing.

We've not had any problems with your configuration - are you getting an error message?

Best regards,
Andrew Hill

Assigning this to Ahill as he knows the OpenLink software best.

No queries can be made with PHP 4 and Openlink ODBC to access OpenIngres.

Test program:
<? echo " Teste de ODBC<P>" ;
$odbc = odbc_connect("Desenv" , "notes", "notes", SQL_CUR_USE_IF_NEEDED   );
echo " ODBC_CONNECT return code: $odbc ";

$query = "select matrica from srhtb002";
$queryprep = odbc_prepare ($odbc, $query);   // This produces the error.
$result = odbc_execute($queryprep );
print "ok. result = $result";

$nextrow = odbc_fetch_row($result, 1);

if (! $nextrow ) {
 print "Nco achou nada...<br>";
    }
else {
    print odbc_result($result , 1 );
    print "<br>";
    print odbc_result($result , 2 );
}
?>

The configure line is:
./configure  --enable-track-vars --with-yp --with-apxs --with-oci8
--with-iodbc=/software/openlink/odbcsdk