From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows Advanced Server
PHP version:      4.1.1
PHP Bug Type:     Reproducible crash
Bug description:  php.exe crashed during command:
show_source(getenv("SCRIPT_FILENAME"));

During some debug process I tried to display the script with:

<?php
show_source(getenv("SCRIPT_FILENAME"));
?>

This did work on all unix machines i tested ..

There is no configure line as you can imagine (WinServer). So all modules
of the standart installer version are activated / used.

It doesnt output any Errors, and even the error.log of _Apache_ gives no
information, BUT it prints out unusefull date like:

MZ@    !L!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.
HTTP_COOKIEPHP_SELF
%sErrors parsing %s
No syntax errors detected in %s
No input file specified.
rbPATH_TRANSLATED-+%s
Not Implemented

After this it shows the php.exe -? options ..

I hope it's just a porting bug from liunx -> windows.

Regards,
   Markus Nigbur
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=14857&edit=1