ID: 14864
Updated by: imajes
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Reproducible crash
Operating System: Linux Slackware and Cobalt Raq4
PHP Version: 4.1.1
New Comment:

I just did close the bug! and i am going to close this again!

Just tell me, if U want, how to send you both php.ini.406 and
php.ini.411 files :-) otherwise close the bug :-)

maybe, but i doubt it.

Quite strange, I've just copied the php.ini-dist on the php.ini I had
and now it works.
Maybe when installed 4.1.1 I've forgotten to upgrade my php.ini that was
4.0.6

Could you imagine what could have been the cause of it ?

Thanks

firstly, this isn't a reproduceable crash, since the engine didn't
crash.

Secondly, the code you show here WORKS.

I suggest you look at your code again, and debug it properly.

mispelled while restyling the code for you :-)

<?php
class BinLaden{
var $wow;
function BinLaden($Parola){
        $this->wow=$Parola;
        }
}

session_start();

if(!isset($wa)) {
        $wa = new BinLaden("Hello Word");
        session_register('wa');
        print "New object<br>";
} else {
        echo($wa->wow); // THIS LINE WAS MISPELLED
        print "Object from session<br>";
}

?>

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=14864