>    No promise on that, but you're welcome to to some testings
>    with different servers as I will do and see how it works out
>    (but I haven't looked at this particular C code yet).
>

>    Btw, what was you're parameters passed to nlist/rawlist
>    (directory) or did it not matter?

Sorry, my english is not the best, but I hope understood it in the right
way.

The Problem I have is, that php do not work with the FTP-Server from SUE
Linux.
I think ftp_nlist would work on many other servers.
I tried to connect to an Hummingbird(Windows Exceed) server with an orginal
PHP-Interpreter, and it works. I think there is need for some modifications
at the
c-code from ftp.c.

At least I did it verry simple:
$list = ftp_nlist($connid, "*");