ID: 13034
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: Reproducible crash
Operating System: RedHat Linux 7.0.
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Well that problem occured some time ago.
As far as I can say it doesn't occur with php-4.1.1, but it occured only
under some circumstances:
Accessing Arrays or Objects in a recursive way.

Well with 4.1.1 there are other problems now:
When I use the builtin sessionmanagement with register_globals off it
doesn't work at all (I followed the release notes) - but that is another
story and I don't have the time right now to do debugging on that.

best regards

Daniel [datenPUNK] Khan

Does this problem still occur with 4.1.1 and/or the latest CVS?

yes - i couldn't get the crash over apache - then i tried via CGI and it
crashed.
it crashes with php 4.0.6 and the dev snap of 29th of august.

I can not reproduce this.

You didn't say with what version this backtrace was generated with, also
is it with that script you said
you could NOT get the crash? Please be clear about these things.

hello,

please read the whole thread - i have included the script AND i have
also tried it with the latest development snapshot. i really have
included all i have :)
for me it looks like a bug in the echo function (vfprintf.c). the script
doesn't crash without the echo funtions. it also crashes with "print".

regards

daniel

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=13034

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=13034&edit=1