From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: W2K
PHP version:      4.1.1
PHP Bug Type:     Java related
Bug description:  Unable to create Java Virtual Machine

This has been mentioned many times before, but I'd like to keep the issue
fresh.  I have tried everything I can think of but still eventually end up
with the infamous "Unable to create Java Virtual Machine" after a
successful run of a few minutes.  It seems that if I keep clicking it will
keep running, but if I let it idle for a while then I get the lovely
notification.

This is using the pre-compiled .ZIP file (manual installation) with Apache
1.3.22.  I doubt this makes a difference as I have seen this issue coming
up on Linux as well as Win2K IIS systems.  I've also observed Win98 people
expressing the same behavior.

I would LOVE to use this Java bridge feature - please tell me if and how it
can be done - my partner is suggesting we move away from PHP - give me some
fuel to stop that from happening!!

Malachi
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=14908&edit=1