Updated by: lobbin
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: IIS related
Operating System: Win 2000
PHP Version: 4.1.0
New Comment:

Does this happen on a fresh install?

After enabled extensions "php_iisfunc.dll" in php.ini file, IIS 5 stop
working
and "Application Error" pop up window appear:" The instruction at
0x77a686b3" referenced memory at "0x0080101". The memory could not be
"written".

C++ debugger ( VisualStudio 6 with SP 5 IDE ) stoped on instruction
"77A686B3  mov
DWORD PTR (ESI).ECX" with message:"Unhandled Exception in PHP.EXE (
OLE32.DLL
):0xC0000005:Access Violation"

After disabled module "php_iisfunc.dll" in php.ini file IIS server start
working
without any problems.

Maybie is not bug, because I just have upgrade from PHP 4.0.6. without
previous uninstall.

Otherwise, this module ( php_iisfunc.dll" extension ) work without any
problem in
IIS 4 or IIS 5 with PHP 4.0.6.

When I change this DLL with DLL from 4.0.6. version, PHP engine send
this warning:
"PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic library
'E:\PHP\extensions/php_iisfunc.dll' -
The specified procedure could not be found. in Unknown on line 0" and,
very interesting, this message apear, too: "X-Powered-By: PHP/4.1.0

Other functions of PHP and all other modules working without problems...
at this moment.