Hi,

At the moment, ADT still is under /adt (CVS). It looks so, as if this
wouldn't have been continued for longer time ago.
I know that sterling is the maintainer, so I would be interested in the
current development status...

In my opinion ADT should be moved into pear/PECL/, because ADT surely is not
part of the PHP Core Source. And this shall get as small as held possibly.
In addition, I would be very much interested in knowing whether there
already PHP example scripts for ADT?

I would be very pleased about an answer!

Best regards,
-Andre Gildemeister