ID: 11511
Comment by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Scripting Engine problem
Operating System: IRIX 6.5.11
PHP Version: 4.0.5
New Comment:

I can not browse php file of irix6.5.11 netscape.

I can not use php in irix6.5.11

The inline issue has been fixed in the CVS.

On the SGI it is defined as __inline with the 7.3.1.2m compilers (the
latest).  Just to get it up and running I edited the php_config.h to
define it as empty.

Can you please check what is in your main/php_config.h
for inline ? it should be defined as empty.

Reclassified as this is problem with Zend engine.

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=11511

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11511&edit=1