you wanted an ext that wraps the pthread libraries or something?
doesn't sound like it should be too hard... I'm not too familiar
with do's and dont's of exts ... but doesn't seem like there would
be any complications... I could probably whip something up in a
few minutes if anyone else is interested in multithreaded programming
with PHP (please let me know if it's not possible ;) ) ....

-Brad

--
Brad House

[EMAIL PROTECTED]