ID: 9206
Updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: IIS related
Operating System: Win NT 4
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
New Comment:

No feedback was provided for this bug, so it is being suspended.
If you are able to provide the information that was requested,
please do so and change the status of the bug back to "Open".

Does the same happen on 4.1.1?

I was using php 401pl2 for win32 and this form was working perfectly:

  <FORM ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" METHOD=POST
action="anotherfile.php">
    <INPUT NAME="file" TYPE="file">
    <INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Send File">
  </FORM>

When I upgraded php version to 404pl1 and try to submit this form,
browser gived me an error that the 'anotherfile.php' can not be found.
Sometimes it found it but it contained no data as the variables where
not be transmited from the form to the 'anotherfile.php'. If I didn't
put ENCTYPE in form tag (<FORM METHOD=POST action="anotherfile.php">)
it was working perfectly and it founded 'anotherfile.php' but I was no
able to use input type 'file' in my form (obviusly).

I tried to downgrade php to version 403 and 402 and it din't work
either. At the end I downgraded to the first version I was using at the
begining and it works. So in version 401pl2 it works perfectly in all
higher versionsis not working anymore.

I'm using Win NT 4 and IIS4.