ID: 10135
Updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Gettext related
Operating System: Win 2k
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
New Comment:

No feedback was provided for this bug, so it is being suspended.
If you are able to provide the information that was requested,
please do so and change the status of the bug back to "Open".

Does this happen under 4.1.1?

The ideea is that when I run php as an Apache module, it is impossible
to change the value of an environment variable.
I don't know if this is the way it's supposed to work or it's a bug

If I run it as CGI I don't have this problem,of course, it's a new
process for each request, and the environment doesn't have the variable
already set.

In fact what I want is to set the LANG environment variable for gettext
to work, and different requests, might need to set different
languages.

setlocale doesn't work for gettext.

Does anybody has any ideea ??