Hello all who have been following this thread..

I just found it.. i have been working on a php/soap extension
for a while now.. and it's nearing completion..
it's is fully functional right now im just adding "options" and
features. It's damn fast too :) i benchmarked it agains some other
soap implementations and it beat all of them.

i already have a sourceforge project... no files up yet tho :(
www.sourceforge.net/projects/phpsoaptoolkit

i will be releasing it probally within the month.. dependign on how
much time i have.

stuff i want to implement:
registery - services that get loaded up on startup of php
full wsdl support - bindign wsdl's to servers and validation of wsdl on client
                    also auto generation of wsdl's

here are some short examples of clients and servers
//simple example
<?
$soap_obj = new SoapObject("http://localhost/soapserver.php","urn:hello";);
$ret = $soap_obj->hello();
?>

<?
$server = new SoapServer("urn:hello");
$server->addfunction("hello");
$server->handle();

function hello()
{
   return "hello from soap";
}
?>

//simple session example
<?
$soap_obj = new SoapObject("http://localhost/soapserver.php","urn:hello";);
$ret = $soap_obj->hello();
$ret = $soap_obj->hello();
$ret = $soap_obj->hello();
$ret = $soap_obj->hello();
?>

<?
$server = new SoapServer("urn:hello");
$server->addfunction("hello");
$server->handle();

function hello()
{
   sesssion_register("counter");
   $counter++;
   return "hello from soap (you called me $counter times);
}
?>

//making persistant objects on a remote server
<?
$soap_obj = new SoapObject("http://localhost/soapserver.php","urn:hello";);
$soap_obj->load();
$array = $soap_obj->get_values();
?>

<?
$server = new SoapServer("urn:hello");
$server->set_class("test", SOAP_PERSISTANCE_SESSION);
$server->handle();

class test
{
  function load()
  {
    for($i = 0; $i < 0; $i++)
       $this->data[] = "data $i";
  }

  function get_values()
  {
    return $this->data;
  }
}

// using xml schema non standerd types
<?
$soap_obj = new SoapObject("http://localhost/soapserver.php","urn:hello";);
$time = $soap_obj->get_date_time();
?>

<?
$server = new SoapServer("urn:hello");
$server->add_function("get_date_time");
$server->handle();

function get_date_time()
{
  return new SoapVar(time(), XSD_DATETIME);
}
?>