Aaah, PHP it is, then.

Thanks guys :)

/erik
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] Rumours

Dying?  Since when?  Haha, this is quite humorous (and not directed at you =)).

Erik, PHP is no where near dying, and in fact prospering quite nicely, and anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know a thing.

For example, where I work, we work with PHP exclusively, except for a bit of Perl here an there.  And we are doing very intense credit card processing an other e-Commerce activities.  PHP is definetly not 'dying'.

In keeping up with the recent news, people are starting to prepare for PHP5, which will really change the playing field, with so many added features.

I hope the reassures you and your company.  =)

Jason Lotito