Hi,

php 4.1.1 + apache 1.3.22 + XP pro (don't ask why)
SAPI from the standard binary distribution

A good example for the problem is the phpinfo() call since it produces a
relatively large page.
The infinite reloading occurs only over HTTP 1.1, over HTTP 1.0 the page
loads ok but the garbage data still occurs.
The access log says the request(s) made over http1.1 (when the browser does
a dozen reloads) is logged with status success (200).

Regards,
Assen Chorbadjiev