Hello, I have problems installing PHP 4.1.1 and a apache server 1.3.23  with
chroot.
My S.O. is HPUX 11.0

I compiled apache with the module mod_so and php with the directory tree
/usr/local/apache

My chroot is /usr/www , after of compiling apache with php I make a tar of
usr/local/apache and a tar xvf in my chroot
eje. /usr/www/usr/local/apache

after run my http server with the next command:
chroot /usr/www /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start
and I have the follow messages
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: dlsym (code)  from
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: dlerror (code)  from
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: dlopen (code)  from
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: dlclose (code)  from
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so
Syntax error on line 205 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server: No such file
or directory
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

I have th libexec/libphp4.so in my /usr/www/usr/local/apache/libexec.
What can I do?
In the line 205 I have
LoadModule php4_module        libexec/libphp4.so

I put LoadModule php4_module
/usr/www/usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so

and not working too!!
Help me!
Thanks!
Ing. Hector Jose Montalvo Herrera
Triara Operaciones
Libramiento Santa Rosa #111 Col. Futuro Apodaca
Apodaca, Nuevo Leon.
http://www.triara.com
|unix/linux is most powerful..;-)|