Not yet, as it is still in the early, early stages. I need to get an idea
as to how the class hierarchy is going to look first, and get used to
working with Crypto++ (which seems quite easy -- I'm not having any major
problems yet, although for the time being I'm just dealing with fixed-size
block ciphers, so things might get harder eventually -- can't wait to try
the symetric stream ciphers.)

I doubt I'll go the sourceforge route, as this is being done for my actual
work. We rely on a lot of free software and open source tools for our
business, so when we can give something back to the community, we try to.
(So far, we've only released two small PHP extensions, but there's more
forthcoming, including this crypto extension if I ever get it done.)