We installed php 4.1.2 with gd 2.0.1 and freetype 2.0.5 library support on our
Solaris 2.8 machine using gcc 2.95.2. However, the php function ImageTTFText()
stopped to work properly with the new installation. No text generated in the
image. When we tried to use cyberbit fonts to generate a UTF-8 string,
we kept getting the warning message and no image file is generated.

The same code works when php 4.1.2 builds with gd 1.8.4 and freetype 1.3.1
library. Is it a problem with php 4.1.2, gd 2.0.1 and freetype 2 library?

Thanks,
Ziying Sherwin