Hi

I "commented out"
Cache-Control, Pragma and Expires
and this helped...
Didn't investigate further, since it worked with that :)
Maybe just one of these headers is really offending...

chregu

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Markus Fischer wrote:

>     Christian,
>
>     could you do me a favour and pasting the offending HTTP
>     headers which caused the problem? I'm investigating a similar
>     problem here.
>
>     - Markus
>
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 05:47:35PM +0100, Christian Stocker wrote :
> > Hi
> >
> > We had a problem, sending dynamically generated pdf documents to MSIE
> > 5.5, if we used sessions.
> >
> > It looked like the Cache-Control and Pragma Headers caused the problem,
> > therefore i created a patch for session.c with a new ini-directive
> > "session.send_cache_headers". If this is set to false, then this headers
> > are not sent and MSIE will not crash.
> >
> > I'm not sure if this is the right way, or if there are better solutions,
> > or if i did it correctly, but you can find the patch (for HEAD) at
> > http://trash.chregu.tv/session.diff
> >
> > As I heard, a lot of people have this problem, maybe this workaround
> > could be a saver for them :)
> >
> > chregu
> >
> > --

nam...christian stocker    adr...bremgartnerstr. 66, ch-8003 zurich
pho...+41  1 451 6021      www...http://phant.ch/chregu
mob...+41 76 561 8860      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wor...+41  1 240 5670      gpg...0x5CE1DECB