Hello Andrew,

as I dont kno wfor sure when Dan will read his mail, I'll respond here.
Can you please make a patch against the current CVS version, and provide
it as either a .zip or .tar.gz format? apple files are not readable by me
and most other people.

regards,
Derick

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Andrew Hill wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Attached please find a zip file containing both a diff and a modified
> php_odbc.c file that cleans up some problems with "Connection in Use" errors
> our customers (and others) were having with PHP.
>
> The patch was made against PHP 4.1.2
>
> Can Dan et. al. check it over and commit please?
>
> Best regards,
> Andrew Hill
> Director of Technology Evangelism
> OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
> Universal Data Access & Virtuoso Universal Server

                 Did I help you? Consider a gift:
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/registry/SLCB276UZU8B