--- Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 00:44 09/04/2002, brad lafountain wrote:
> >If aggregation is included then i see it is absoulty necessary to include MI
> >too.
>
> In my opinion, only one of them (at most) has room in PHP.  Having both is
> messy.  My personal preference is MI, which is why I prefer tagging
> aggregation as experimental.

 Well i would have totally agreed with you yesterday.. but i have convinced
myself that there is use for aggregation. Me personally i would never use it.
But i can see somepeople using it.

But giving the user a way to "MI" without having "MI" support(aggregation) will
create alot of messy code. It wont even give the user a change to write good OO
code.

Can you explain why you can't see room for both of them?

- Brad