OK. I'm attaching a small (120x90) image I tagged. Just right-click on the image,
select Properties and look at the Summary tab. When you apply changes, it saves the
file and rewrites the headers.

I have tested this on JPEG images from a Sony digital camera, and have dumped the file
by hand to verify the tag location (XP inserts the tags after the standard camera
header). Since my original message, I have also confirmed the tags using Photo Studio
(http://www.stuffware.co.uk/) :)

I apologise for not CCing php-dev before, since I am not actually subscribed to the
list. :)

Best regards,

Rui Carmo