Would the be room for compromise then? A flux state where additional types
could be defined on the fly?

eg: currently you can type cast to a string, integer, boolean etc.

Why not add the ability to define an extra type and then cast to it. Then
there is the option / flexability there, but not the required usage of.

--
Dan Hardiker [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
ADAM Software & Systems Engineer