I can definitely look into it, although I can't guarantee any results yet,
as we're about to go back into heavy development of a new app at work
(which uses the extension), but hopefully I'll get some free time to put
towards it. I'll let you know how things are in two weeks or so; I should
have a bit of a clue by then as to how things are going to be with the new
app.