Right, but it would seem like we need a bit of a general purpose check on
ini_set() from userspace.  There are probably other directives that we may
not want to allow or at least want to check from safe_mode.  But yes,
that's the code I was looking at.  I think we should apply the safe-mode
restriction on the argument in the ini handler.

-R