At 01:00 PM 5/13/2002 -0700, Aaron Bannert wrote:
>We would appreciate any feedback you could give, but if you are looking
>for a committment on our part to some guarantee of code quality, I
>suggest you review the license.

No, I wasn't ... I just initially wanted to know if there was any planned
timeline for work on it, since all lists I could find about what was being
worked on, didn't include that, and at least personally, I felt that
working with Apache 2 would have been a pretty high priority thing, and so
figured that someone might have known ... :)

That's all.

And yes, I have a dev server where I try all my new software and play with
stuff.  And I will be playing with Apache2/PHP4 on it.  But I can't
transfer any of the current load to it, because to us, breaking for even
one person, is a bad thing.  We strive to provide the best possible
experience for everyone, and knowingly breaking for someone, when we didn't
have to, is 'bad'.  (bad use of government money too, at least seen as
such).  So I can test on my spare server, load it myself as I see fit, but
not send 'real people' there.

Eli