I too am in the cold   ;)

I have discovered PEAR, exported from cvs... I've had a look around, and
some of the functions look interesting.

Unfortunatly I am on a Windows, connecting with a 56K modem.  I have
already got the latest stable snap from snaps.php but even this doesn't
include php_pear.dll, i can only assume it is included in the non stable
release?  I cannot afford to download the latest zip from snaps - so at the
moment im stuck without any PEAR :(

cold-on-the-outside-warm-on-the-inside Mike