Hi all,

I just finished a php extension for "repat" an RDF parser in C coded by Jason
Diammond, with this extension we are able
to parse RDF files (in any syntactical representation) from PHP and process the RDF
statements as we want. Web based
RDF management systems written in PHP are possible now using this extension.

The extension is based on repat and repat is based on expat so I used the expat parser
that the xml extension uses.

The extension defines some constants (RDF_SUBJECT_TYPE_LITERAL, RDF_SUBJECT_TYPE_URI,
etc) and the
following functions:

parser=rdf_parser_create()
rdf_parser_destroy(parser)
rdf_set_statement_handler(statement_handler_name)
rdf_set_element_handler(start_element_handler_name, end_element_handler_name)
rdf_set_character_data_handler(character_data_handler_name)
rdf_parse(parser,data,is_final)

And these functions for convenience:
rdf_dump_document(document_uri)
rdf_parse_document(parser,document_uri)

I think PECL will be suggested as the way to go for this extension so I need
instructions to know what to do from now,
maybe someone to contact? Are there templates to write the extension documentation?

Another thing that I really need is a volunteer to compile the extension under windows
and produce the proper .dll to be added
to windows distros of php. I promise it is a smooth extension that won't cause
problems, and I'd really like to test it under
windows.

Regards,
Garland.