I don't think this is the proper forum for this question.
This list is for those interested in the development
of PHP itself, not simply PHP development.

That said, I think that's an html problem: you may have forgotten to
close off your "<a>" anchor tag with "</a>".  You should
also provide some text inside the tags for browsers to show
anything at all.  Also, your ActivePHP code should still read:
  $document->write("<a href='Javascript:kkk();'>");
 if you want to call a javascript function.