All,

Jochen Metzger said at 16:18 2-7-2002:

> > >$result=xslt_process($xh,$xmlstring, $xslstring);
>well, i must have picked it from the old version.
>the mess is, the it produces a segmentation fault.
>it should just do nothing ----
>I would say this is a bug in the wrapper.....

I agree.
It's an allocation problem, not sure where.

Can somebody look into it?

Script to reproduce:
<?php
$bytes = array(128,256,512,1024);
$xh = xslt_create();
foreach($bytes AS $size)
{
         $xml_string=str_repeat('x',$size);
         $xsl_string=str_repeat('x', $size);
         print("$size: \n");
         $result = xslt_process($xh, $xml_string, $xsl_string);
         if(!$result)
         {
                 print("Nope\n\n");
         }
         else
         {
                 print($result);
         }
}
?>

My output:
$ php -f ./test.php
128:

Warning: Sablotron error on line none: cannot open file
'/home/mdev/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' in ./test.php
on line 9
./test.php(9) : Warning - Sablotron error on line none: cannot open file
'/home/mdev/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Nope

256:

Warning: Sablotron error on line none: cannot open file
'/home/mdev/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' in ./test.php on line 9
./test.php(9) : Warning - Sablotron error on line none: cannot open file
'/home/mdev/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Nope

512:
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Backtrace:
$ gdb -exec /home/mdev/local/bin/php -core ../../php.core
GNU gdb
This GDB was configured as "i386-unknown-bsdi4.1".
Core was generated by `php'.
#0  0x48266bc3 in Situation::generateMessage (this=0x78787878,
type=2021161080, code=2021161080, arg1=@0x78787878, arg2=@0x78787878,
     theMessage=@0x8002778) at situa.cpp:279
279         if (messenger && !(flags & SAB_NO_ERROR_REPORTING))
(gdb) bt
#0  0x48266bc3 in Situation::generateMessage (this=0x78787878,
#1  0x78787878 in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0x78787878.

Looks like a Sablotron error, but cc php-dev, since I can recall some bug
reports about this one.

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,

IDG.nl
Melvyn Sopacua
Webmaster